When we first finished the bathroom, I had planned on putting a picture of each child above their towel hook. But then I thought it might be fun to add some color on the walls…hence the idea for creating this Watercolor Initial Art! I wanted the colors to complement our “Be a Light to the World” print above the toilet.
Here’s what you’ll need:
Canvases that have been pre-gessoed (regular canvases won’t absorb the watercolor)
Cup of Water
Command Strips (to hang wall art)
1. Choose a font you like and print each initial. Cut it out, turn it upside down, and trace it onto the contact paper.
2. Place the initial in the center of the canvas and then let your little artist get started painting!
3. Continue for each kiddo in your family. Even Little Sister helped paint her initial art (although I didn’t get a chance to get any pictures). 🙂
4. Let them dry completely
5. Remove the contact paper.
6. Hang using Command Strips!
Leave a Reply